Ulster County Regional Chamber of Commerce
A Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, coordinated by the Ulster Chamber of Commerce, is one of the many ways we can welcome new businesses and organizations to our community and to our Chamber. Ribbon cuttings are conducted for Chamber members that are new businesses or businesses that have completed a major renovation or expansion. The Chamber staff is available to assist you in planning your event. View our gallery of Ribbon Cuttings.
Chamber Ribbon Cutting Details:
- You must be a member in good standing of the Ulster Chamber.
- Ribbon Cuttings are conducted Monday-Friday during normal business hours 9:00am – 5:00 pm.
- Ribbon Cuttings should be planned several weeks in advance, to provide maximum exposure in the media.
- The Chamber will provide the large ceremonial scissors and ribbon at no charge.
- The Chamber will invite local and county officials, the media, members of the Chamber Board of Directors and volunteer Ambassadors.
- The Chamber will coordinate the staging of the Ribbon Cutting, inviting you and other key staff or family members to hold the large scissors and cut the ribbon on cue.
- To assist with the promotion of the event, please email a picture of your business or logo to be used in the email invitation to [email protected].
- Following the event, your ribbon cutting picture will be featured in the Chamber Newsletter which is distributed by the Daily Freeman (circulation of 15,000) and direct-mailed to 1,600 Chamber members. It will also appear on the Chamber’s website and social media.
Check out where our next Ribbon Cutting Events are happening: